Saturday 6 July 2013

Enjoying the Honey Grilled Chicken :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Today is Wednesday, June 26th 2013.Yesterday was my little brother's birthday.My mum getting confused to prepare all the foods for the guests.

Suddenly, my mum got the idea to prepare the  Honey Grilled Chicken.Actually, the recipe is the family's recipe from my mother's family.We usually prepare this recipe during the important event like Hari Raya, Family Day, Mother's Day and so on.So, why should we do not try this during my little brother's birthday ?



The time had comed.After we prepared all the ingredients, my mother and I started to  cook this special dishes.Oh ya ! before that, my mother suggests to serve this food with nasi beriyani.

I guest all of you are very excited to know about this special recipe.here, I give you the recipe.If you are very interesting, feel free to try this.Please make it as your first experience trying this by yourself instead of buying from the stall outsides your home ;)




Ingredients :•    1/3 cup Dijon mustard•    1/4 cup honey•    2 tablespoons mayonnaise•    1 teaspoon steak sauce•   4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 

Directions :1. Preheat the grill for medium heat. 2. In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.  3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning! 

Serving : 04 

The above ingredients are prepared for 4 people only.If you want to prepare for the feast, you can adjust the ingredients.I think that, the ingredients provided are easy to find unless the Dijon Mustard.





This is how Dijon mustard.I think this is your  first time to see this.the same goes to me ;)



If you want to find this, try to make your short visit to TESCO to purchase this mustard.
Here, I give you the link to ease your work.CLICK HERE

Oh ya !  I know that, all of you are dreaming this recipe right.



You also can serve with potatoes and salad ;)

Delecious right ?

This is basically how Honey Grilled Chicken are made.If you are very expert in cooking, you can serve it in variety.I'm sure, it will be more delicious and yummy ! Before that, please wish Happy Birthday to my little brother.

Wassalam :)

Food Fact :

"Cutting onions releases a gas which causes a stinging sensation when it comes into contact with your eyes. Your body produces tears to dilute the irritant and remove it from your eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment